Term of Use
EFFECTIVE AS OF FEBRUARY 20, 2020
Each Website is controlled and operated by Merck Animal Health from Kirkland, Quebec and its content is designed to comply with Canadian laws and regulations. Each site and these terms shall be governed by the laws of Quebec and the applicable laws of Canada without reference to principles of conflict of laws. You agree to be bound by such laws.
- Product Information/ Veterinary Conditions. While there may be information on the Websites related to certain veterinary conditions and their treatment, should a veterinary condition exist, promptly see your veterinarian. We do not offer personalized veterinary diagnosis or veterinary treatment advice. Indeed, only your veterinarian, as a learned intermediary, can provide veterinary advice and determine if a product described in the, or any, Websites is appropriate.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT DISCUSSED WITHIN THE, OR ANY OTHER, WEBSITES.
- Ownership. Material on the Websites, including but not limited to text, images, illustrations, software, audio clips and video clips, is owned or otherwise provided by Merck Animal Health, and Merck Animal Health does not represent or warrant that such material does not infringe the rights of any other person or entity.
You may not copy, display, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use in any manner the content of the Websites, including the text, images, audio, or video, without the prior written permission of Merck Animal Health. Permission to use any portions of these publications in any manner including posting any portions on the Websites must be requested by contacting Merck Animal Health Canada.
Trademarks and logos (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on the Web site are registered or unregistered Marks of Merck Animal Health or others, are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without written permission of Merck Animal Health or of the owner of such Marks respectively. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent or trademark of Merck Animal Heath or any third party.
In all cases, any reproduction of information or material contained on the Websites pursuant to these terms must bear the proprietary rights notices which originally appear on or in conjunction with such information or material.
- Representation. As a user of the Websites, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us, including, but not limited to, your professional license number and your professional representation, if applicable.
Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of one of the Websites, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential, unless as may be required under applicable law, and Merck Animal Health shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. You also warrant that any information or material including ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in this information which you provide to Merck Animal Health electronically through your access to or usage of the Websites does not infringe the rights of any person or entity. Merck Animal Health shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- Privacy. Please refer to Our Commitment to Privacy for information on how the company protects your personal information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Merck Animal Health has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within the Websites is reliable; however, by using each Website, you accept the information, products and services provided herein “AS IS”. Merck Animal Health makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of the Websites and/or of information contained within the Websites. Merck Animal Health exerts reasonable efforts to provide a satisfactory service, but we do not warrant that the Websites will be accessible at any time without interruption, that it will be free of errors, breakdowns, failures, any harmful or damaging content or that it will be secure or protected from unauthorized access.
Merck Animal Health may not, under any circumstances, be held responsible for any damage, loss, costs or expenses directly or indirectly related to the access or use of the Websites and/or their content.