Combined viral and bacterial BRD protection is IN
…with Bovilis® Nasalgen® 3-PMH, the ONLY INtranasal vaccine that helps provide 5-IN-1 protection against bovine respiratory disease (BRD).
25 x 1 dose, 10 doses and 50 doses.
Mixed viral and bacterial BRD infections were identified in MORE THAN 50% of positive samples submitted to a major Canadian diagnostic laboratory in 2019.1
Bovilis® Nasalgen® 3-PMH:
- Helps provide broad respiratory protection against five of the most common viral and bacterial causes of BRD* in just ONE convenient dose.
- Allows for vaccination as early as one week of age, without having to worry about potential maternal antibody interference.2
- Contains a proprietary BluShadowTM diluent that helps clearly identify vaccinated animals – no more second-guessing!
*IBR: Infectious bovine rhinotracheitis virus, BRSV: Bovine respiratory syncytial virus, PI3: Parainfluenza 3 virus, MH: Mannheimia haemolytica, PM: Pasteurella multocida
Always read and follow the label instructions to ensure this product is suitable for the animal to be vaccinated. Vaccination may not protect every animal that gets vaccinated.
To access more exclusive tools & resources,
become a Merck Animal Health Insider.
1. Savard C, and Broes A. Bovine respiratory profiles summary in 2019. Biovet Animal Health News (2020) Available at https://biovet-inc.com/wp-content/uploads/doc/info/Bovine_respiratory_profiles_summary_2019_rev.pdf. (Accessed November 2020.)
2. Gerdts V, Muywiri GK, Tikoo SK, and Babiuk LA. Mucosal delivery of vaccines in domestic animals. Vet. Res. (2006) 37:487-510
DOI: 10.1051/vetres:2006012. Available at: https://www.vetres.org/articles/vetres/pdf/2006/03/v6030.pdf (Accessed December 2020.)
BluShadowTM is a trademark of Intervet International B.V. Used under license.
Bovilis® is a registered trademark of Intervet International B.V. Used under license.
Nasalgen® is a registered trademark of Intervet Inc. Used under license.