Products for Cow-Calf Operations
We always put you and your animals first, so that you can be confident that your business and your livestock are ready for ever-changing market conditions.
From vaccines to pharmaceuticals that help support cattle health, discover our featured products below.
The only intranasal vaccine that helps provide 5-in-1 protection against bovine respiratory disease.
Help your calves increase their average weaning weight up to 23 pounds1.
The only subcutaneous pre-calving vaccine with multiple antigens to help control and prevent neonatal calf diarrhea.
Safe-Guard® Premix 20%
For the treatment of parasitic infections due to lung, stomach and intestinal worms in cattle2.
Always talk to a veterinarian to determine whether a product is suitable for your animals.
We’re proud to help support your efforts
Our commitment to helping to improve the health and well-being of animals goes far beyond products.
Our cow-calf product portfolio
We help cow-calf producers and veterinarians by offering a wide range of preventive, treatment and livestock monitoring solutions. Explore our product portfolio below by clicking on the different categories. Talk to your veterinarian about your herd’s care.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Merck Animal Health does not provide SDS for its finished consumer packaged products. However, if you would like to have the SDS of a specified bulk formulation, you can access them online. Please ensure to read and acknowledge the pop-up note. If the SDS of a specific product is not available on this website, you may request a copy by emailing us. For emergency situations, you may reach us by phone at 1-908-423-6000 and someone will be able to assist you.
part of the
Join thousands of other subscribers who are among the first to hear about Merck Animal Health’s latest updates. Get valuable support beyond products for the species of your choice.
You can unsubscribe at any time. To learn more about how we process your personal information, see Our Commitment to Privacy
1. Compared to non-implanted calves. Based on a Canadian study involving 50 cow-calf pairs on pasture for 109 days. Data on file – market support study #41-AH90-SGRA-M-2014. (p=0.0001)
2. For the treatment of parasitic infections due to the following internal parasites in cattle:
– Lung worms: Adult and developing 4th stage larvae of Dictyocaulus viviparus.
– Stomach worms: Adult and developing 4th stage larvae of Haemonchus contortus and Ostertagia ostertagi, and the adult stage of Trichostrongylus axei.
– Intestinal worms: Adult and developing 4th stage larvae of Cooperia punctata, C. oncophora, C. pectinata, C. mcmasteri, Trichostrongylus colubriformis, Nematodirus helvetianus, Bunostomum phlebotomum and Oesophagostomum radiatum.
BOVILIS®, GUARDIAN and SAFE-GUARD® are registered trademarks of Intervet International B.V.; NASALGEN®and RALGRO® are registered trademarks of Intervet Inc. All trademarks used under license.